This recipe is good for cold nights.
- Medium or long grain rice: 1.5 cups
- Broccoli: 1 cup
- 1 Yellow onion diced
- Sliced Bella mushrooms: 1 cup
- Green peas: 1 cup
- Shredded carrots: 1/2 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil: 3 TBS
- Soy sauce: 1 2/3 cups
- Korean garlic chili sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Brown sugar: 3 tablespoons
- Cook rice according to package
- Cook green peas, carrots, and broccoli in vegetable steamer for ~30 minutes or less for a more firm vegetable.
- Mix soy sauce, Korean garlic chili sauce, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl to make sauce.
- In a wok or large pan heat oil over medium-high heat
- Add onions, mushrooms and a little sauce and sauté until onions are slightly translucent
- Add cooked vegetables and turn until coated in oil
- Add cooked rice and remaining sauce and mix well. Cook for ~1 minute
- Remove from heat and serve